Monday 7 November 2016

The joy of Marvelous Middle Grade Monday

Lots of wonderful happening in the world of books and reading everyday of the week, but one of my favorites has always been Monday. Marvelous Middle-Grade Monday, that is.


How can you not love a day devoted to the amazing that is middle-grade. Because my school is a 7-12 I still have many students who are still reading middle-grade and that makes me all kinds of happy. I used to blog quite regularly on this day about some of my favorite recent reads and as I tip-toe back into blogging, it is part of the plan to do so again. And with more detailed reasons on why I love the books I do and what middle-grade is popular at my school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...